Sunday, January 8, 2012

Colour Auditions

Planning the transition from sketchbook to fabric .... my fabric dyeing style of serendipity may work well for my color scheme of 'look up'. If these fabrics make the cut it will be my first quilt using mostly my own dyed fabrics. That middle aqua/teal batik is store bought but one of my favorites.
 I found another piece of painted fabric that could fit in with these but it will be on call if needed.
Finding the right colors is a challenge usually so things are looking up!

7 comments:

  1. Luscious coloured fabrics, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colours Gina! I've done some fabric painting this time too. Not yet able to do any dyeing at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors you are proposing are some of my favorites! A nice juxtaposition of warm and cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm - mmm! Those look nice! Fabulous colours. I want to do more dyeing - I love hand dyes - the look and colours are wonderful. Can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colours, I love the blues, and looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful palette- it is fun to use fabric you've made yourself!

    ReplyDelete