Sunday, January 1, 2012

So long 2011...hello 2012!

Well 2011 has come and gone and some of us in blog land have spent time reflecting on what we have accomplished, while others have listed some of their hopes for 2012.  So if you don't mind I will just briefly say a few words to usher in 2012.

I'm looking forward to sharing my creative attempts with my fellow Tangled Textiles this year and that you "look us up" every now and then.  I hope that we "look up" ideas for coming challenges, "look up" unique techniques to share, and "look up" each other when we need inspiration.

Say....isn't that our next reveal?  "look up"  and say hello 2012!

6 comments:

  1. Ok, I just had to "look up" our reveal date of Jan 15. Goodness, only two weeks to go..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigette i love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brigitte, Im so curious to see what you have looked up to!
    Looking forward to a wonderful year of Tangled Textiles experiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is clever and so aptly phrased. This challenge can lead to so many interpretations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are too funny Brigitte! You've also just scared the heck out of me - two weeks! - I better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking up now and had better soon get busy getting one of those ideas onto fabric!

    ReplyDelete