Thursday, April 5, 2012

Author Unknown said it best...

Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday. ~Author Unknown 

How true!

 Yes......it has taken me a while to get mosaics for the last two challenges created and posted.
My apologies!

Author Unknown was also known to say, 
I do my work at the same time each day - the last minute. 

 So, here is challenge #4....


Tangled Textiles, challenge #4: Looking Up
 (lots of blue in this one, isn't there?)

 and once again, some further words of wisdom...

 If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done.  ~Author Unknown

and here is challenge #5....

Tangled Textiles mosaic for challenge #5, Balance

No more procrastinating for me!!!!
 

Someday is not a day of the week. ~Author Unknown 

Well said!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lisa. I was just thinking about the mosaic the other day.

    It is fascinating how the colors of the last two challenges are in such a narrowly defined range, even though that was not stipulated in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa. These look terrific! and very interesting observation about the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, They look great and make me feel like we have accomplished something really great, don't you think? amd now I shall put them in the side bar for the web page (if I can remember how. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa! I always love to see the quilts together! I’m smitten by the Look Up series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa! Great quotes too!

    ReplyDelete