Thursday, October 25, 2012

beginnings

but not the end yet!  This challenge had me going around in circles for a very long time, until it hit me that a circle has no beginning or end, and wait, didn't I have just the perfect piece of fabric that I had painted/printed while in Halifax last summer?  It needed a bit added to it to bring it up to size.  So I made a start, and here are my beginnings...

detail3

detail2

detail1

circling around

Unfortunately, no ending yet, but I'm going to keep working on it and will post again when it is finished.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous "beginning". I am eager to see the "end".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so curious, as the beginning is very promissing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me Oh my! me too! Can't wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Stutching is as stunning as always! What a great beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous beginning! Love the colors and stitching and I like your idea of the circles with no beginnings or endings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this! Sorry, I have been incommunicado for a few days, but I am back and really am looking forward to seeing this end as the beginning is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really liking your start, and eagerly anticipating the finish. I love circles, and it looks like your gorgeous quilting will add the finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete