Challenge has been the key word for me for Celebrate. I'm missing supplies and now I discover how much I miss my Bernina. I tried free motion quilting with the used machine I bought and what a disaster. I'm used to free motion stitching with my old record Bernina 830 (I've had for more than 30 years) so thought another basic mechanical machine would offer the same service but I was mistaken. So now for the challenge of cover-up ....what sort of fiber art make-up can I use with the slim pickin's I have on hand. Anyway .... I did use the suggestion of glue to adhere petals to fabric and here is the result of those samples ..... I had some dried petals, lavender, grass and pine needles. Besides glue, I used some dimensional paint ... at least 15 years old but not dried up! I doubt they are the cover-up I need but it is good to know I don't need tulle to adhere my organics to fabric.