I get ideas in my head when a new challenge is announced
but most of them never come to fruition.
This theme was no exception!
Perhaps some day I will learn the skill of sketching out my ideas on paper!
As the deadline loomed,
I looked at musical photos,
While I feel like this may not be the most original idea
I resorted to my love of text to portray this theme....
using some musical black and white fabrics (of course!)
that have been in my stash for a while
along with some of my newer hand dyed fabrics
to create this quilt...
while I aimed for the 16" x 20" size suggested by Janet,
my piece came out to be 18 7/8" x 20 5/8".
(Yes, I usually am odd!)
I think I may try to add some embellishing -
I started playing with some beading in the "i"-
(and if I do, I will post an updated photo!)
but I did manage to finish this one in time
for our extended deadline.